Intertherm is firmly committed to the safety, health, environmental and welfare of all employees and to the safety, health and environmental efforts and systems of our clients.
This is achieved through the active implementation and maintenance of:
- Sensible and set safety standards, the basis which is formed by the OHSACT (85) of 1993
- A safe working environment
- An effective incident reporting and recording/investigation system
- An effective safety management plan covering all our activities inclusive of our sub-contractors
Every employee will:
- Act and work in a safe and responsible manner. All incidents are avoidable if every activity is:
- Carefully planned before-hand
- Organized with safety in mind and
- Performed in a safe way.
- Acknowledging that economic success and safety are company aims of equal importance
- Do everything in his/her ability to prevent injuries, occupational diseases, losses and pollution.
The long term success of Intertherm. depends on the total contribution of everyone to create a safe and healthy environment and workplace.